Monday, September 24, 2012

Tennis, Park


Tennis/Park
When the spinning ball flashed past me it travelled over the fence and landed in the surrounding fresh park. So I went to get it but
OH NO!!!! A dog is chewing it, that’s disgusting. So I asked the dog’s owner if I could have my ball back. He said in a low voice, “what ball ?” And I said ,“that ball, the ball that your dog is chewing on!”So he looked at the bright slobbered ball and said “sure you can have your bright slobbered ball back.” So the rough dog dropped the slobbered ball on the lime green grass. Then I picked up the gross  ball (that isn’t bright anymore) and wiped the slobber off it. Then I washed my hands of course. While I was washing my hands my sister “shouted hurry up Sarah your taking so long.” Then I shouted back, “okay okay I’m coming jeez.” so I ran so fast to the tennis court to finish me and my sisters game of tennis, but before that I asked “can I serve sis” then she said “fine”!
By : Sarah Ta






Make a comment about your work when you add it to the blog. • What do you like about what you have done? • What did you do well? • What could you improve on?

No comments: